Kent T. Perry
Kent is the Managing Member of the Firm. He has been in private practice of law in the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area since 1971, and is licensed in both Kansas and Missouri.
Kent has concentrated his practice in Corporate and Commercial legal matters, but has devoted significant time to Small Business and Individual concerns as well. He has enjoyed great accomplishment in these areas of practice. Kent’s professional success reflects his long-abiding interest in business and commerce, and the understanding of the abundant subsets of problem areas encompassed by these chosen Practice Areas.
· University of Kansas School of Law
· University of Kansas
B.S. Business Administration
· United States Air Force
Certified Military Judge 1969-1971
Certified Defense Council 1968-1971
· American Bar Association
· Kansas Bar Association
· Missouri Bar Association
· The Supreme Court of the State of Kansas, 1967
· United States Court of Military Appeals, 1968
· United States Supreme Court, 1971
· The Supreme Court of the State of Missouri, 1972