General Counsel Program
The Nature of the General Counsel Program is to Primarily Provide Verbal Advice and Recommendations to In-House Counsel on Matters That Have Legal Implications to Their Company.
Serving as General Counsel, Rewarding as It May Be, Can At Times Become Stressful and Overwhelming
- Could You Use a “Sounding Board” for the Position You are Considering Taking On a Matter?
- Do You Need Some Feedback From an Experienced Practitioner on a List of Issues You Have Encountered or Anticipate?
- Do You Just Need an Objective View of an Approach for a Problem Not Frequently Encountered In-House or Outside Your Areas of Expertise?
Let Us Broaden and Strengthen Your Reach
- Now, You Can Easily Access and Utilize the Expertise of a Well Established Business, Corporate and Financial Attorney With More than 40 Years of Experience in Private Practice.
- Let Us Add to the Depth and Breadth of Experience Possessed by You and Your Legal Department At a Reasonable and Predictable Cost.
How The Program Works
- You Select the Number of Hours and the Term that Works for Your Company and Sign an Engagement Agreement with the Firm.
- You Pay in Advance According to the Term You Have Chosen.
- You Call Us When You Want or Need Extra Counsel.
It’s That Simple! Call Us Today to Discuss the Possibilities of What We Can Do For You!