Commercial Real Estate
Our Commercial Real Estate practice is highly regarded for its expertise. We have extensive experience in transactions involving the acquisition, syndication, disposition, financing, construction and development of significant complex properties and portfolios of properties, very often in jurisdictions across the United States.
Real estate work in which we have been involved includes:
- Acting for vendors and purchasers on the acquisition, financing, refinancing and disposition of office buildings, shopping centers, industrial buildings, syndication and development properties throughout the United States;
- Acting for owners and developers in the development, construction, lease-up and operation of significant commercial, public sector and mixed-use projects;
- Acting on sale-leaseback transactions and other similar transactions for significant properties; and
- Acting on the negotiation and drafting of complex real estate contracts.
We have acted for:
- U.S. real estate companies and investment vehicles
- U..S. and international financial institutions and insurance companies
- Investment banks
- Syndicators of Improved Properties
Mr. Perry, who leads the firm, has held an “AV” rating (highest available) from Martindale Hubbell for over 34 years and in 2008 was listed the Martindale Hubbell Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers in the United States.